About Me

My Photo
Tyler Legg
Charlotte, NC, United States
View my complete profile
Welcome to THFF.com! Kick your wading boots off and stick around for a while. You'll find content ranging from NC fishing reports, videos, pictures, fly fishing news from around the state/country/world, humor, and even some irrelevant, yet interesting posts.
Have a question, comment, fishing report, or a few suggestions regarding THFF or fly fishing in NC? Feel free to e-mail me at wncflyfishing@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Looking to upgrade the blog. Purchased a web design program called Artisteer that's kept me busy on this cold, wintry day (in which the snow and ice has yet to melt). Still ironing out the little problems I've been coming across, so hoping to get it up and running sooner or later. If the blog is jumbled up, doesn't load at all, or is acting weird, I'm experimenting! We'll see if I can upload the new template without any problems.

4 comments:

Brk Trt said...

Tyler,
Its snowing to beat the band in Connecticut, 18 inches on my deck, and easy 6 to 8 more predicted. Could be in the top five snow producers here.

Tyler Legg said...

That's a lot of snow! You guys are probably still recovering from the Blizzard around Christmas!

Bill Trussell said...

Tyler
Been keeping up with your westher in the mountains. I must say I am ready for sping to get here. We had 5" of snow in Jasper on Monday, and still have snow today. I am getting cabin fever.

Tyler Legg said...

Bill,

I feel your pain! This winter has been pretty bad. We received 5" here in Charlotte with a layer of ice on top. Hasn't really melted yet. Winter is far from over unfortunately.

THFF Readers

Stocking Schedule Changes!

Make sure you check out the new stocking schedule provided by the NCWRC!

Notifications via email

Get the low down via email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fishing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Sports blogs & blog posts
Add to Technorati Favorites